In the unlikely event that you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund of the purchase cost. As usual, there are a few conditions, shown at the bottom of this page. Please make sure to read these carefully as they give you important information about our returns policy and process.
Our returns process is handled through your account. We know, you might not have realised you have an account with us, but it was created when you made your purchase and your username and password emailed to you at that time.
So the process is;
- Go to your account
- Open up your order
- Click the ‘refund’ button for the item(s) you would like to return for a refund
- Tell us why you want to return the item(s)
- Submit your refund request.
We’ll reply through the inbuilt messenger (and you’ll get email notification too). We’ll include a PDF copy of our returns form which you will need to print off and include in your returns parcel. The returns address will be on the form.
We’ll also tell you your unique RMA number which you must write on the form where indicated. This is very important, as we won’t be able to process your returned items at the warehouse without it.
From there we’ll keep you updated with the progress of your refund request, until it’s concluded.
Now, about those conditions we mentioned. No-one likes reading the small print, but please read these conditions as they are important with regards to your refund request.
- We must receive the item(s) being returned within 14 days of the date you received them from us.
- Cost of returns postage is your responsibility. We suggest you obtain and retain your postage receipt as the items being returned remain your property until they are received at our warehouse.
- All items must be unworn, in a re-saleable condition with all tags still attached and in the original packaging. We inspect all returns and if we believe any of the above has not been adhered to, we can return the item to you at your own cost. Please note that should you refuse to pay for an item to be returned to you, we reserve the right to dispose of it within 28 days. Disposal will not constitute any admission on our part that we have failed in any way to honour our obligations to you in full and will not constitute any unlawful action against the goods. Our decision regarding the condition of the returned goods is final.
- You can of course return goods which are faulty, defective or not the ordered product. We will refund the total cost of the item plus the original postage. For your own protection we strongly suggest you take pictures of the faulty item and send them to us if we request them as part of the returns process. We do not refund any postage costs for returning faulty, defective or not-the-product-ordered items but if we can see from photographic evidence supplied by you that there is a fault we can issue you with a pre-paid returns postage label by email.
- Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges. You will need to return the unwanted item to us for processing first and then you should place a new order.
- Nothing in our Returns Policy affects your statutory rights.
If you have any problem with this process or if you need to contact us for anything else, please see our Contact Us page.